StoneAlgo's Privacy and Data Policy
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our own products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site and maintenance of the Service (e.g. if you Favorite a diamond).
- To provide, maintain and improve the Service, including to operate certain features and functionality of the Service (for example, by remembering your searches and allowing you to Favorite diamonds so you can easily access your history during subsequent visits).
- To process your inquiries and otherwise deliver customer service.
- To analyze trends, administer or optimize the Service, monitor usage or traffic patterns (including to track users’ movements around the Service) and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole;
- To communicate directly with you, including by sending you newsletters, promotions and special offers or information about new products and services. Your opt-out options for promotional communications are described below (in the 'Your Controls and Choices' section);
- We may share your personal information when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce a Customer Agreement, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (c) protect against imminent harm to our rights, property or safety, or that of our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- We may share and/or transfer your personal information if we become involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets; and
- We may share your personal information with a third party if we have your consent to do so.
Your privacy is very important to us. At StoneAlgo we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
What Are Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Where Can You Find More Information About Cookies
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. StoneAlgo’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use our website. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use your information in the following ways:
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
We will never sell, trade, share or transfer your personal information to third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
Your Controls and Choices
Opt-Outs. We may provide you with the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personal information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. If you decide to opt-out, we may not be able to provide certain features of the Service to you.
Communication Preferences. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included on such communications or on the Service. Please note, however, that you may be unable to opt-out of certain service-related communications.
Get In Touch
Get In Touch
If there are any additional questions you have please feel free to send us an email at any time to email@example.com